Apostles offers many unique opportunities that enhance the gifts of each child and connect to our community.
- Music and Arts
- Academic Activities
- Each year Apostles showcases two dramatic performances. All students have the opportunity to participate.
- Apostles offers two school choirs - Children's choir for grades 1-3, and Jr. Choir for grades 4-8.
- Apostles students are regularly involved in the music of our worship services at church and school.
- Students in grades 3-8 may take piano lessons during the school day.
- Students in grades 3-8 may take instrumental band lessons during the school day.
Students participate in social studies and science fairs in alternating years.
- An intramural chess club open to students in grades 6-8.
- Chess Club Page
- During the spring of each year Apostles offers a 6 week training session in programming Legos NXT Robotics.
- Open to students in grades 1-8. Click Here for more information.
- Apostles students in grades 1-8 compete in a Spelling Bee and Quiz Bowl with our fellow WELS schools in Northern California in alternating years.
- Our middle school students compete in the National Geography and National History Bees.
- Our students in grades 6-8 compete in Meet Math, a math competition among WELS schools across the nation.
- Our students in grades 5-8 compete in Mathmania, an intramural math competition througout the school year.
- An intramural program for students in our elementary grades to learn the foundational athletic skills before competing in interscholastic sports.
- Competitive interscholastics teams in flag-football, volleyball, basketball and track.
The activities at Apostles focus on educating the whole child and providing unique opportunities to grow in varied ways.