It might go without saying that besides parents, teachers have the most profound affect on children. At Apostles, we take that responsibility seriously.
- All teachers hold Bachelors degrees in education with many having earned or pursuing Masters degrees.
- All of our teachers participate in professional growth opportunities each year.
- Our teachers are dedicated to pursuing school and classroom improvement.
- Our teachers use varied means to communicate with Apostles Parents.
- Parents continually rate our teachers as one of our greatest assets.
- Our teachers are doctrinally trained and certified by our church body to teach in Lutheran schools.
2012 WASC Accreditation Visiting Team Commendations: WASC Visiting Team Report p.10
- Principal and teachers are the foremost positive aspects of the school
- Principal and teachers collaborate to improve academic and spiritual performance of students
- Teachers have worked hard to establish positive routines that result in a respectful learning environment
"We are thoroughly impressed with the teachers’dedication to the students. They spend countless hours ensuring that the students’ academic and spiritual needs are met." Apostles Parents
|Mr. Joel Walker||Principal, International Admission Director|
|Mrs. Amanda Becker||8th Grade Lead|
|Mr. Gary Hochmuth||Athletic Director, 7th Grade Lead|
|Mr. Douglas Stubalt||Vice-Principal, 6th Grade Lead|
|Miss Cathy Backer||Music Director, 5th Grade|
|Miss Tonya Wolff||4th Grade|
|Mrs. Dayna Stubalt||3rd Grade|
|Mrs. Stephanie Treder||2nd Grade|
|Miss Karen Luehring||Asst. Music Director, 1st Grade|
|Miss Lynelle Schleusener||Kindergarten|
|Mrs. Wendy Crofts||Transitional Kindergarten|
|Mrs. Alissa Grossenbacher||Homeroom Director|
|Mrs. Lisa Nyden||Academic Tutoring Director|